Now that Organics has been hijacked by the supermarkets, we have tweaked our farming system to enhance consumer health.
For the Health Benefits from pasture fed organic meats please have a look at the two links below:-
- Results of “pasture-fed” is that the meat is leaner, click here to see the science in the British Journal of Nutrition
- The fats contained are good fats which are essential for:
- Human Fertility
- Brain cell repair
- Muscle cell repair
- More anti inflammatory Omega 3 in your blood and lots more
- Growing pasture locks up 1.03 tonnes of carbon per hectare per year.
- Much less green house gasses than corn fed systems
- Less contamination of ground water, no imported soya for artificial fertilization
More information on the subject of grass-fed cattle can be found at the Weston A. Price Website